Dr. Ross J. Girvan - Foot & Ankle Specialist
Ross J. Girvan, DPM, FACFAS
Dr. Girvan is Board Certified in both Foot Surgery and Reconstructive Rearfoot & Ankle Surgery by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery. He is a Fellow of the American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons.
In private practice for more than 25 years, Dr. Girvan performs over 250 foot and ankle surgeries per year. As a former pole vaulter for the Canadian National Track & Field Team and University of Toronto, he has a special interest in sports medicine and pediatric foot & ankle disorders. He has been a member of the Medical Executive Committee of the Surgery Center of Central Virginia since 2001.
Dr. Girvan lives in Fredericksburg with his wife, Debby and Brittany, Bubby. They have three grown children: Alex, Emeleigh and McKenzie.
Bachelor of Science - University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
Post Graduate Training
Highlands Hospital Center, Denver, Colorado
Annual Continuing Education Courses
Certifications / Professional Memberships
• Board Certified in both Foot and Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
Professional Organizations & Memberships
• Associate, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
• American Podiatric Medical Association
• Virginia Podiatric Medical Association
• Selected by professional peers as a Top Doctor in Northern Virginia Magazine for more than 10 years
• Voted a Top Podiatrist in The Free Lance Star's Readers' Choice Awards, "Best of the Burg" multiple years