Dr. Stacie L. Buck - Foot & Ankle Specialist
Stacie L. Buck, DPM, FACFAS
Dr. Stacie Buck is Board Certified in both Foot Surgery and Reconstructive Rearfoot & Ankle Surgery by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery. She is a Fellow of the American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons. Her training and experience includes a wide range of podiatric areas with special interests in sports medicine, diabetic limb salvage, and research.
Dr. Buck is the former Division Chair for the Department of Podiatry at Mary Washington Hospital, a member of the Rappahannock Rotary Club, a foster parent for the Fredericksburg SPCA and a former member of the Board of Directors and a current 5K Committee Member of the Moss Free Clinic.
She is an avid distance runner and triathlete. She first became interested in podiatry after years of studying dance, including ballet, tap, and jazz. She is excited to be living and practicing in Fredericksburg.
Bachelor of Science - University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, Cleveland, OH
Post Graduate Training
University Hospitals Health System Richmond Heights Hospital - Cleveland, Ohio
Annual Continuing Education Courses
Certifications / Professional Memberships
• Board Certified in both Foot and Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
Professional Organizations & Memberships
• Associate, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
• American Podiatric Medical Association
• Virginia Podiatric Medical Association
• Selected by professional peers as a Top Doctor in Northern Virginia Magazine for several years
• Voted a Finalist for Top Podiatrist in The Free Lance Star's Readers' Choice Awards, "Best of the Burg"